Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering, Electrical & Computer Engineering and Physics
I am a new assistant professor in the Biomedical Engineering department, and I also have a secondary appointment in the Electrical and Computer Engineering department. I mostly work with optics, machine learning, and algorithms. Prior to arriving at Duke, I was an Einstein postdoctoral fellow at Charitè Medical School in Berlin, where I worked with Prof. Benjamin Judkewitz to apply digital optical phase conjugation in neuroscience.
- Office Location: Fitzpatrick Center (CIEMAS) 2569
- Office Phone: 650-686-1368
- Email Address: email@example.com
- PhD, California Institute of Technology, 2015
- MS, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2011
- BS, Duke University, 2006