Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering (Summer 2018)
I am currently an Einstein postdoctoral fellow at Charitè Medical School in Berlin, where I am working with Prof. Benjamin Judkewitz to apply digital optical phase conjugation in neuroscience. I mostly work with optics and algorithms.
I will join Duke's Department of Biomedical Engineering as an assistant professor in 2018, after finishing my postdoctoral fellowship in Berlin.
- Office Location: Charité Medical School, Charité Berlin, Judkewitz Lab, Hufelandweg 14, Charitéplaz 1, Berlin, Germany 10117
- Office Phone: +49 152 25915109
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PhD, California Institute of Technology, 2015
- MS, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2011
- BS, Duke University, 2006